Newport Home Care acknowledges its responsibility to protect the private and personal information of all
individual’s name, address, email address, phone number, or other identifiable data.
- How personal information is collected from visitors to our site. This information could include, but
is not limited to, all information collected on our website. This extends to information collected
by our partners, parent companies, subsidiaries or others with whom we have a direct business
- Personal information collected or used by third parties.
- We do not have control over nor claim responsibility for the content revealed by links that direct
you from this website. We encourage your to use caution when revealing personal information on any
information will be gathered and used.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
This website does not require any of its visitors to reveal personal information in order to use this
- However, you may choose to enter personal information in order to perform certain tasks on this
site, including joining our email list, placing an online order, or performing a similar task. All
information requests of a personal nature are clearly marked.
- We will never use or distribute any of the information provided without permission, with the
exception of the few specific situations listed below.
submitting your personal information on this site.
Collection and Use of All Non-Personal Information
- We may collect non-personal information, such as cookies or web addresses, without your explicit
knowledge or permission. Any non-personal information that is collected is done so to help us
enhance your browsing experience.
Exceptions To This Policy
- We will never voluntarily share the personal information of our website’s users. However, there are
situations in which we are required to do so, including:
- Under a court order
- As part of a criminal investigation
- If you commit a violation of our terms of service
- If asked to do so, we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and court orders.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
- It is important to know that no website can be 100 percent secure. However, we have taken extensive
measures to help protect your information.
- We utilize various physical security measures, such as firewalls, password protection, and SSL, in a
concerted effort to secure our servers against any unauthorized access.
- All personal information is destroyed by us after the statutory period has expired.