- How personal information is collected from visitors to our site. This information could include, but is not limited to, all information collected on our website. This extends to information collected by our partners, parent companies, subsidiaries or others with whom we have a direct business relationship.
- Personal information collected or used by third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
This website does not require any of its visitors to reveal personal information in order to use this website.
- However, you may choose to enter personal information in order to perform certain tasks on this site, including joining our email list, placing an online order, or performing a similar task. All information requests of a personal nature are clearly marked.
- We will never use or distribute any of the information provided without permission, with the exception of the few specific situations listed below.
Collection and Use of All Non-Personal Information
- We may collect non-personal information, such as cookies or web addresses, without your explicit knowledge or permission. Any non-personal information that is collected is done so to help us enhance your browsing experience.
Exceptions To This Policy
- We will never voluntarily share the personal information of our website’s users. However, there are situations in which we are required to do so, including:
- Under a court order
- As part of a criminal investigation
- If you commit a violation of our terms of service
- If asked to do so, we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and court orders.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
- It is important to know that no website can be 100 percent secure. However, we have taken extensive measures to help protect your information.
- We utilize various physical security measures, such as firewalls, password protection, and SSL, in a concerted effort to secure our servers against any unauthorized access.
- All personal information is destroyed by us after the statutory period has expired.